From APB:Reloaded Wiki
Patch Date: Feb 8, 2012
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Patch 220.127.116.111187 (182)
- At this oh-so-romantic time of year, we should all take the time to think about who's really important to us in that special way, then shoot them in the face!
- During the Valentine period, we will be sending all players that log in a Valentine themed STAR 556 and Colby SNR 850 with a special Valentines mod to help spread the love! Killing enemies with these weapons will level two new roles that give Valentine themed prizes, including:
- Dreamy Death Themes!
- Sexy Symbols!
- Heart-Shaped Sunglasses!
- A Valentine’s Themed Tommy Gun! (for ten days)
- We will also be selling a number of Valentine themed items on the ‘Amorous’ Marketplace that will be unique for the Valentine’s event, so take a look!
- Added the Valentine themed STAR 556 'Love-Gun' and Colby SNR 850 'Cherub' that will be leasable from Contacts once the corresponding Valentine role has been completed.
- We're moving to a better texture system that will support alternative weapon skins. Over the next few patches, we'll be updating all the weapons to use this. For now the following weapons have had their textures updated:
- Joker SR15 Carbine
- N-HVR 243 Scout
- Colby CSG-20
- Obeya CR-762
- STAR 556
- Updated the Joker Carbine - it now loses and gains accuracy faster, so becomes fairly inaccurate when fired at its maximum cyclic rate, but regains that accuracy very quickly.
- Updated almost all the ceremony sounds in the game. Some of the things you'll notice new audio for:
- Mission win/loss
- Role advancement
- Unlocks (Vehicles, Clothing, etc)
- Contact Level Up
- Contact Maxed Out
- Contact Referral
- Max Notoriety/Prestige
- Fixed an issue in the Skill Rating/Threat Level system where it could wrongly apply large changes to a player's underlying skill value. We will be reverting any negative skill changes that this bug caused players.